Friday, March 17, 2023

Slapping on the first paint...

Just Skeleton Bone primer and one coat of Greedy Gold
so far...
Two things I need to consider for next time:
  • Using gold spray for undercoat rather than painting it on over another undercoat - especially if I'm to have kids doing this. (or silver for Necrons, green for orcs, etc)
  • Using my desk and desk-light rather than my (admittedly larger) dining table with overhead light. Couldn't see too well.
I'm planning to follow the Warhammer Facebook channel's procedure, at least so far as I can with basic Army Painter colors. I've got their Speedpaints for the non-metallics and am looking forward to trying them, but those to be used in any library program will be Citadel Base paints. Shouldn't look too different in the end, though.

2 comments:

  1. a good light source is a must I think. rather have more light and less space. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I've learned. That might be a problem for larger-scale programming - although the teen space may have some useful lights to help.

      Delete