Friday, July 15, 2022

More Mutiny figures

When I call myself a hobby butterfly, I'm not just easily sidetracked - I'm scatterbrained. I didn't realize I hadn't got the entire shipment of Mutiny figures, and found a box in my mail just today that's probably been sitting there a few days because I missed the notice. 

Eleven rebel sepoys in white.

Twenty-four sepoys in red coats (could be either rebel or loyal).
Sixteen sepoys in shakos and shoulder wings (flank companies?).
A dozen assorted officers and artillery crew.
A handful of casualty figures.

There are no cavalry, but given the small unit sizes these will mostly be for skirmishing anyway. A nice surprise, even if I should have seen it coming. This brings the total of figures to about 250 assorted infantry and a couple guns, plus some incidental character types. Worth what I paid, especially for these paint jobs!

Still uncertain how to play them, but The Sword and the Flame should work. I'm still iffy on The Men Who Would Be Kings, though its smaller units would suit. Sharp Practice might do, if I can figure out how it works.

2 comments:

  1. How does one misplace or forget the arrival of a box of figurers? Actually, quite easy really…

    ReplyDelete